Chugach Heritage Foundation Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Chugach Heritage Foundation
Welcome to the Chugach Heritage Foundation Scholarship Program. CHF offers scholarships to support students seeking college and university degrees (Associates, Bachelors, & Graduate/PhD, vocational certificates, job training, and possible internship opportunities.
- This scholarship is available for students registered in any recognized vocational/certificate/license-based training program.
- Students can receive a maximum of $5,750 within a calendar year under this program.
- This scholarship is available for students enrolled in an Associate level or Bachelor level degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Students can receive up to $5,750 per academic year at the Associate level, or up to $7,250 per academic year at the Bachelor level.
- Application Deadline: August 27th (Fall Term), December 31st (Winter/Spring Term), March 31st (Spring Quarter Term), May 31st (Summer Term)
- This competitive scholarship is available for students enrolled in an accredited graduate or Ph.D. level program.
- Students can receive a maximum of $12,100 per academic year under this program.
- Application Deadline: June 30th
Barney Uhart Memorial Scholarship
- This competitive scholarship is available to a senior at the undergraduate level or enrolled in a graduate program.
- Student(s) who are approved for this award will participate in a paid summer internship (over two summers) and eligible to receive up to $10,000 in additional CHF Scholarship funding.
- The travel and lodging for the internship will be also be provided.
- Application Deadline: December 31st
Alyeska Alaska Native Scholarship
- Open to students who express a high interest in working within the Trans-Alaska Pipeline Services (TAPS)/oil & gas industry.
- All eligibility and documentation requirements must be met, and applicants must have been approved for either the CHF College, Vocational, or Graduate Scholarship awards.
- Funding for this scholarship is limited, and eligible applications will be funded on a first-come first-serve basis.
- This scholarship program has limited funding available to assist with unique educational and cultural opportunities.